Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Well, I've decided to try to figure out this blogging thingy. I've started on another weight loss journey, have been reading lots of different people's blogs. Jimmy Moore's livin'lavida low carb is truly an inspiration. Also, I was reading a woman named robin's. When I figure out how to put their blogs in my links i'll get that done to so be patient with me! I, like many others, have boughts tons of books, tapes, dvd's etc on weight loss. have lost the weight about 5 years ago, then gradually over the past 5 or so years put it all, yes ALL, back on. Practically the only diet I've never tried was atkins. I started off in July reading about Kimkins, at first I thought it was great, but then I started doing research and reading other people's blogs and it doesn't sound like it's too safe a plan. So, after all that, I'm going to do atkins and use my common sense. Like I don't know by now how to lose weight!!! any plan will work as long as you stick with it. but to be honest, atkins really makes sense, plus since I've cut out carb's I feel less bloated and have lots more energy. so, that's all for now while i try to figure out how to make this blog!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Debby!
It is good to see you blogging. I look forward to reading about your journey. Just remember...this is a lifestyle change. Slow and steady...it took me about a year to get to where I am now. Just listen to your body...it has a lot to tell you.
Good Luck!!
Hey there Debby! I just found your blog and wanted to let you know something about this journey you are on to lose weight and improve your health: YOU CAN DO IT!!!
Don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise because you ARE going to succeed. GO GET 'EM GIRL! :D
Post a Comment