Wednesday, September 19, 2007

well, it's wednesday today. back to work tomorrow for 4 days. I've been doing great with the food part, just seem to keep running out of time to go exercise. was going to yesterday then got busy in the yard mowing. right now i need to go weedeat the yard then get ready for church. i guess i can count that as my exercise for the day. been having an upset stomach since monday, at first i thought maybe it was because of the job interview i went on monday, but today my stomach is still upset. i'm thinking the diet that i'm on may have something to do with it. not eating much fiber and just remembered i bought some smartbalance peanut butter that has tons of omega3 (flax) in it. it's possible that's what's making my stomach so upset/cramping and other stuff i won't mention! Prob have been eating too much cheese. maybe i better ask some of the folks on the lowcarbdiscussion forum. They all seem to be pretty much experts on these low carb diets! well, when i started this aug 20th i was at 220.5, had dropped 10lbs in a week/week and a half, then stayed there, went up a couple to 212 and now am at 210.5. I joined a challenge on the lowcarb forum, lose 20lbs by nov 1st. that's just want i need. wanted to have 40 off by january in case i get that job i interviewed for. don't want to start the new job/class being this much overweight. then after that, they have a gym at the plant, I will def join and start going everyday after work or before work. I moved out to the sticks and there is absolutely nothing out here. we barely have a grocery store!! well, got to get busy outside before I run out of time.
later my friends!

No comments: