Thursday, November 1, 2007

made a mini goal!

Well, I joined a online biggest loser 8 week challenge. we started Oct 1st. We are the Hot Pink diamondz!! We won the 2nd week challenge. everyone's doing good so far. I know i'd be doing better if I could get more walking/exercise in there, but i work 12hr days and it's dark when i get home and almost bed time!! but, I work 4 on, 4 off, so on my off days I do walk every day, and on nights I have plenty time to exercise. so, I'll just try to work harder on my days off to make up for these days i'm at work. My job's pretty physical anyway, and most of the time I'm on my feet most of the 12 hours. I think another reason I'm losing so slowly might be due to the sugar free russell stover candies. I don't eat that much of them, but maybe i should cut them out altogether. Also, I think the cheese is messing me up. Maybe I should back off of it for a while. Well, tonight's the younger one's last football game, so it's rush to football after work then home fix them food and go to bed!! Almost forgot to mention what the mini goal was. Well, monday afternoon, after posting my weight in the morning for my pink diamondz I got on the scale after walking, well it was 200.5!! yay, almost to onederland!!!!!!

No comments: